As a leading Canadian wealth management organization, Richardson Wealth offers the personal touch of a boutique firm while delivering big results. With offices across the country, we are home to some of Canada’s best investment advisors. We’ve embarked on an exciting growth phase – a multi-year transformational journey to enhance our entrepreneurial, high-performing, advisor-centric culture.
Where we’re going:
We want to be the brand of choice for Canada’s top advisors and their high-net-worth clients. We also have an ambitious growth strategy to triple our Assets under Administration (AUA) to $100 billion by 2025.
To reach our goals, we are making strategic investments in technology, real estate and, most importantly, our people.
The primary responsibility is to provide expert second and third level support to users on the Richardson Wealth platforms through strong communication, impact analysis, problem solving, and incident management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Triage of second and third level issues and escalate as necessary to internal and vendor resources
- Identify, escalate, and manage urgent issues to internal teams and vendors
- Investigation of issues via application code analysis and SQL Server queries
- Active participation in the development and change management life cycle
- Use of OTRS application in order to track and manage all open issues and/or requests
- Responding to and resolving tickets within internal SLA and ensuring responses to end clients promote customer service excellence
- Communication with end users and business owners of system incidents and maintenance activities
- Managing of vendor relationships to ensure they are meeting deliverables as well as ensuring they are operating within their SLA
- User setup and maintenance for some supported applications
- Develop and execute implementation plans for test and production environments
- Create and maintain system support guides and process documents for all systems supported by team
- Actively cross-train and knowledge share with team members
- Analyze and identify trends as related to application support and incident management
- Some after hours and weekend support may be required
- 1 to 3 years experience in application support preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read and develop application code (.net and C#)
- Ability to build SQL queries in order to conduct analysis and troubleshooting
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Financial Markets an asset
- Knowledge of best practices for change and incident management
- Post Secondary degree/diploma preferably in business or IT related fields
- CSC and/or ITIL certifications an asset, but not required
Our firm is only as good as the people who work here. Our employees are exceptional because they combine in-depth expertise with enthusiasm, understanding and energy. From our front office talent to our colleagues behind the scenes, we have one focus: to ensure our people thrive here more than anywhere else. Are you innovative, self-driven, customer-focused, and customer-centric?
If so, we’re ready to invest in you.
Richardson Wealth is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We are happy to meet your individual needs in keeping with the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Candidates may request accommodation at any point during the interview process.
We proudly support the Black Opportunity Fund, Pride at Work Canada, and Women’s Executive Network.