Our client is hiring a Financial Analyst to join their finance team, who will report to the Controller. This is a growing Company with opportunity to advance your career. The company offers an employee focused culture and competitive overall compensation package. This is an exciting role for a person who wants to be part of a growing organization.
- Prepare monthly journal entries such as sales, cost accruals, depreciation etc. journal entries to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial results.
- Prepare and review various general ledger reconciliations for accounts as assigned. Ensure sub-ledgers and suspense accounts are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Develops and implements Financial Systems and reporting improvements that enhance business performance and/or improves management decision-making.
- Respond to ad-hoc information requests and provide finance support to other departments such as operations, marketing and sales.
- Supporting the controller on AR and AP process monitoring.
- Other projects as assigned.
- A CPA designation is preferred or equivalent years experience in a large manufacturing environment
- 2 years or more progressive experience in financial reporting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Manage and organize multiple work activities to meet established deadlines and priorities.
- Expert experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with costing would be considered an asset
- Must have own vehicle and be able to travel outside the city.
- $60K - $75K
- Great work life balance
- Opportunity for growth
Please complete our confidential online registration at www.lambertnemec.com to be considered for this opportunity or send your resume (in Word format) directly to Kyne Hunt, Director of Recruitment and Advisory at kyne@lambertnemec. com quoting Financial Analyst in the subject.
To view other opportunities currently available, go to https://lambertnemec.com/career-portal/index.html#/jobs
We thank all applicants in advance. However, only those individuals who best meet our client's specifications will be contacted. All other resumes will be kept on file for future consideration.