Do you enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive environment where you can feel comfortable bringing your authentic self to work? Are you a naturally curious person that believes learning is a continuous journey? Do you prioritize your well being and want your employer to do the same? The TELUS Business Customer Experience (BCX) team knows that we are better together, so join us and together, let’s make the future friendly.
Be a part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies.
Our Employer Solutions team provides technology Human Resource solutions to Commercial & Public Sector organizations across Canada. Leveraging their expertise as HR practitioners, the team delivers cost-effective, customized support including payroll, performance management, business process outsourcing as well as Customer Relationship Management solutions.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
Each day, you walk into work ready to learn, grow and innovate. You will be responsible for providing payroll administrative support and advice to internal and external clients. As an Employee Service Administrator, you are responsible for verifying, processing and maintaining payroll related documentation in your area of specialty within established time and quality standards to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Verify, process and input payroll related data in area of specialty within established time to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Processes client transactions within established time and quality standards
- Confirms data accuracy and maintains appropriate controls for audit verification
- Understands sensitivity of client information and maintains client confidentiality
- Monitors and maintains various client databases
- Prepares routine correspondence
- Ensures that plans are administered in accordance with plan provisions, client policies and legislative requirements