We are a team who are passionate about serving customers. We listen carefully to our customers’ needs and go above and beyond to help them; it’s a part of core values that we try to demonstrate day in day out. Does this sound like an organization that you want to be a part of? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Liberty Tutoring is a private tutoring company, dedicated to helping students become independent learners. We provide 1-on-1 tutoring to elementary, high school, college, and university students.
We are looking for an Educational Sales Consultant to assist prospective clients by presenting to them solutions that meet their academic needs. Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Understanding parents’ and students’ needs and their motivation for hiring a tutor
- Educating and exciting them about what we offer, by providing information that is tailored to their needs
- Assisting parents in their decision-making process by providing recommendations that truly benefits them and their children
- Providing after sales support
You will be expected to analyse prospects' problems and solve them by offering personalized and goal-oriented recommendations.
We will offer a comprehensive initial training, as well as continuous coaching through weekly sales meetings. You will be working from your home, based on the hours that you choose. You must be available to work at least 15 hours per week.
The Educational Sales Consultant must have the following qualifications:
- Excellent phone manner
- Assertive and go-getter
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Client focused
- Firmly committed to going the extra mile to find solutions for prospects' needs
- Commitment to learning and self-improvement
- Ability to work independently
- Extremely organized
*****Salary: 70$ per client that signs up
Do you feel that you are the right candidate? If submit your application.
Job Type: Part-time
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person