Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
We are seeking for a dynamic individual for the role of Senior Electrical Engineering to support our Buildings Engineering group that is rapidly expanding in Ottawa and the surrounding region. You will be able to manage a project team of engineers and technicians that work concurrently on electrical engineering design, inspection, and construction for multi-disciplinary projects related to offices, commercial, industrial, municipal, sports and recreation, and government facilities.
You will have the opportunity to take part in our hybrid work model that includes flexible work hours working from home and our new Ottawa office location.
At CIMA+, we have a unique shareholding model that allows all employees to become shareholders, regardless of the role they play in the organization. Thus, our team is comprised of entrepreneurs who are committed to ensuring our organization’s success, and motivated to surpass themselves and offer the best solutions and services to our clients.
- Contribute to develop the technical expertise in the electrical engineering group required to service our clients
- Analyze and resolve complex problems, determine the appropriate work methods and guidelines, and coordinate the execution of projects
- Maintain professional relationships with clients, industry contacts, and the other departments within CIMA
- Evaluate technical work, delegate responsibilities, and provide directives to the project team involve in projects you will manage.
- Prepare responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Service Offerings to clients in conjunction with our proposals team
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must be a registered and active Professional Engineer in Ontario (P. Eng.). Register in Quebec (OIQ) will be an asset.
- Have over 12 years of building electrical engineering experience
- Experience in managing a team of professional engineers is an asset
- Experience and knowledge of the consulting engineering market and clients in Ottawa and the surrounding area is an asset
- Bilingual in French and English will be considered an asset
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact Corine Tchakoute
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite