Senior Sales Representative
Industrial Inspection and Analysis (IIA) is an industry leader providing our customers with responsive, high quality inspection services utilizing a variety of test methods executed in one of our laboratories, in the field or at a plant site. Safety and Professionalism similarly differentiates IIA, but our focus on leveraging best practices and latest technology makes IIA an invaluable partner for our customers.
With service teams and laboratories spread across North America, a breadth of inspection techniques/methodologies, IIA is positioned to grow rapidly without sacrificing the quality of service our customers expect.
Canadian Services is based out of Brampton, ON. Our core services include visual inspections, non-destructive testing, and engineering (structural, mechanical, and welding). We are industry leaders in lift equipment testing (mobile cranes and aerials), infrastructure inspections (bridges and high mast poles), storage tank and pressure vessel testing, lift planning, and industrial engineering support.
Senior Sales Representative (SSR) Position Summary
As the Senior Sales Representative (SSR), you will work closely with customers and the Director of Sales to grow Canadian Services through our Strategic Selling process. The SSR will be our first line of contact with all new customers and will be accountable for achieving revenue and strategic objectives set forth by the Director of Sales.
Regular sales meetings and revenue generation from existing customers will also be required. The SSR, based in the Greater Toronto Area, must be willing to travel and visit new and existing clients within our region. Travel will mostly be within Southern Ontario, but the SSR must be willing to travel outside the region when required.
The SSR must have a strong understanding of our full line of services in engineering and inspection. They must be willing to actively engage existing and new clients and grow revenue in both service lines.
IIA Canadian Services is a proven leader in high-quality 3rd party testing and engineering solutions for multiple industries, including construction, mining, infrastructure, power generation, and major manufacturing. Our trained and certified inspectors travel to the customer’s facility during or after hours to perform inspections.
SSR Duties and Responsibilities
· Execute sales strategy from Target identification to Closing opportunities
· Gain strong technical understanding of our core services and relevant codes and standards and incorporate into the Sales approach
· Utilize Salesforce.com to manage time, customer interaction, account development and opportunity development
· Manage and interpret customer requirements – leverage existing subject matter experts within organization
· Communicate service opportunities and customer concerns or suggestions
· Work closely with the Operations team (Inspectors & Engineers) to draft proposals and quotes for engineering and inspection opportunities
· Consistently follow-up on outstanding opportunities to close the sale
· Understand and comply with established guidelines that ensure a safe and healthy work environment
· Expand market awareness of IIA services and industry expertise through emails, phone calls, presentations, tradeshows, and face-to-face meetings
· Work with the operations team to ensure customer project expectations are exceeded
· Maintain knowledge of competitor services to identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies
SSR Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree and/or three to five years of proven sales or marketing experience required.
· Technical background related to our industry and services highly preferred
· Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendlydemeanor
· Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
· Self-motivated and self-directed
· Effective communicator; both oral and written
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Brampton, ON L6T 4W3