At DSL, our purpose is creating moments of joy, one serving at a time. Representing world-class brand partners Taylor, Henny Penny & Franke Coffee Systems, DSL is the largest Canadian supplier of premium food service equipment, and the exclusive factory-authorized service provider for the equipment we sell.
At our core, we believe in doing right by our customers, finding the best solutions to fit their needs, being creative and innovative, working hard, and having fun along the way.
Are you looking to grow with a company with over a century of unmatched quality, expertise, and after-sales support? We want to hear from you!
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive wage & health benefits
- Health Spending Account (Flex Spending Account or Health Spending Account)*
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Strong company culture & core values
- RRSP matching program*
- Education support
- Opportunity for advancement
*Applicable once eligibility requirements are met
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, DSL is looking for a self-starter with good time management to join our team handling our warehouse functions.
What you’ll do:
- Warehouse management
- Shipping and Receiving
- Preparing old equipment for scrapping
- Maintaining tidy functional warehouse space
What you’ll need:
- 3-4 years’ experience in shipping/receiving in an independent environment
- Forklift Certification
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Being an effective group member, with the capability to demonstrate adaptability and reliability
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What is your wage expectation?
- shipping/receiving: 3 years (preferred)
- Forklift Licence (preferred)