Overview: Passion and pride in everything that you do with a positive attitude and teamwork. Work with the management team and help lead the team. Assures quality food products are made to specifications with sanitary food handling practices at all times for the respective culinary kitchens. Responsible for the execution of all menu items including prep, cooking, and plate presentations.
1. As needed to accomplish the task in the respective food production and line.
2. Daily arrives per published and posted scheduled on respective workdays and ready to work with proper attitude and uniform.
3. Coordinate with chef or supervisor that respective areas in the kitchen have designated product utilizing par stock sheets.
4. Coordinate and works under the direction of the Head Chef/Sous Chef and communicates daily.
5. Responsible for maintaining top quality cleanliness in all kitchen operations.
6. Works with Chef/Supervisor to adapt and address any special culinary or purchasing matters as directed by Chef/Supervisor.
7. Attend kitchen meetings as scheduled.
8. Insures that all kitchen facilities and equipment are clean, operational and maintained.
Communicates any repair issues to Manager/Supervisor.
9. Assures safe food handling and food preparation.
10. Works with Chef/Supervisor any seasonal food items.
11. Insure that all daily checklists are fully completed by and communicated to Chef/Sous Chef including opening, mid-shift and closing responsibilities.
12. Assures that all products are prepared and cooked correctly per specification without deviation before any product is presented to front of house staff for presentation to guests
13. Adheres to all policies and procedures of restaurant per Employee Handbook and posted policies and procedures.qay
14. Meets with Chef/Supervisor as needed and performs other duties as requested by the Head Chef/Sous Chef or the General Manager.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- kitchen management: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-01