Sales and Marketing
Manager Student Recruitment
Individual Contributor Role
Founded in 1986, College Multihexa is an Information Technology (IT) and Computer Studies institution that has trained more than 5,000 IT students to date. It is situated in the city of Saguenay known for its fine quality of life, history and the natural wonder of the Saguenay Fjord. While the majority of the population speaks French, Saguenay supports multiculturalism and welcomes people from various countries and backgrounds. It is located 55 minutes away from Montreal by plane, and just a two-hour drive away from Quebec.
College Multihexa is looking for a highly skilled and organized Student Recruiter to join the team. The Student Recruiter must have excellent organizational skills and knowledge in domestic student recruitment, particularly in the education sector. The student recruitment associate is responsible for conducting market analysis and marketing the university assigned in the particular region to improve company sales. Other responsibilities include generating customer leads and developing sales and marketing strategies that boost business for the company.
Duties and responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counselors and education consultants.
- Hold presentations, seminars, and spot evaluation sessions.
- Develop, implement, and manage a digital strategy to maximize domestic student recruitment.
- A demonstrated ability to speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Train and mentor others, as well as design training programs.
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities.
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region.
Required skills and abilities
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in one or all areas, including higher education, and information technology
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required
- Knowledge of general trends, economic drivers, and policies across the education sector
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred.
- Able to travel and meet and liaise with potential partners and clients.
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives.
- Strong analytical skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Are you an Arab?
- Are you living in Vancouver?
Work Location: In person