ABOUT CLEAR SPIDER
Clear Spider is the best inventory management software on the market.
We are an innovative industry leader in cloud inventory management software. Most importantly, our clients rave about us for our expertise in supply chain, dedication to client service and satisfaction, and commitment to excellence and quality!
Our SaaS (Software as a Service) model offers a full range of inventory management programs, from warehousing solutions to full scale fulfilment operations, vendor managed and customer managed inventory configurations, and mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
Since 2006, Clear Spider has revolutionised the way companies manage inventory and do business. Over 100,000 companies use Clear Spider on a daily basis worldwide and our clients include Fortune 500 companies.
This is an entry level position intended for graduating or recently graduated college or university students.
We are looking for a full-time Business Development Representative to help our business continue to grow.
In this role, you will become an expert in inventory management and supply chain operations. Specifically, you will focus on managing Clear Spider's inbound sales leads by guiding our prospective clients through their buyer journey from the very start.
All of the people you interact with will have come through our inbound sales channels, which means they are already interested in our solution by the time you reach out to them. There is no cold calling at this job.
In this role, you will:
- Research businesses organisations across a wide range of industries
- What do they do? How do they do it?
- Connect with prospects via phone and email and explore requirements
- What are their problems and challenges?
- Qualify and assess the sales opportunity
- How good of a fit is our solution for them? Is this a good fit for us?
- Determine the most appropriate next steps and give quality advice
- Schedule a sales presentation? Product demo? Share marketing materials?
- Collaborate with other teams such as marketing, implementation consultants, integration specialists, and of course, the rest of the sales team
As you learn and progress in your role, you will become more involved with the latter stages of the sales process such as product demos in order to close prospective deals and bring on new clients for our team!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma
- Professional phone etiquette with a confident tone and friendly voice
- The ability and desire to master supply chain and inventory management concepts
Prior experience communicating with prospective clients and customers is preferred.
- Listening actively to understand their problems, challenges, and objectives
- Acknowledging their needs and conveying your understanding
- Asking insightful questions to gather key information
- Responding with thoughtful input to establish a sense of connection and trust
Prior knowledge and experience in operations, inventory management, and supply chain will be helpful, but not a must. Even though we are a software company, a computer or technical background is not required.
- Competitive salary and commission structures
- Comprehensive medical coverage and wellness plan including dental, vision, etc.
- 3 weeks paid vacation every year
- Company sponsored RRSP's and Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), with Clear Spider matching your contributions towards your savings
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
The position is remote with the option to work in our office space in Mississauga/Toronto if preferred.
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-09-22
Expected start date: 2023-10-23