Full Job Description
Are you looking for a dynamic career path with a rapidly growing company? Since 2009, Ubreakifix has grown to over 800 stores across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico and we’re currently looking for new members to join our team! Are you tech-savvy? Do you enjoy working with smart phones, tablets, and/or computer hardware? Come join one of the largest and most reputable electronics repair companies.
Who We Are:
We’re the master menders, the resurrections of tech, the purveyors of device devastation. We’re the guys and gals at the other end of the counter assuring customers that we can fix it all and the ones behind the curtain making sure that every customer has a great experience.
We do what we do because we care about people and their tech. We put our customers above anything else. Of course, we love fixing cracked iPhone screens and broken tablets, but we get our satisfaction from helping out people who lost their connection to the tech world.
We exclusively use the best parts and repair processes available and mostly repair smartphones, tablets, computers (Windows and Mac) as well as game consoles. We also offer micro-soldering services. We are an Authorized Repair Centre for Samsung and Google Pixel, as well as are Authorized to use Apple OEM iPhone parts. Many of our repairs are completed in one to two hours, either by appointment or on a walk-in-basis (first come - first served).
What We Are Looking For:
- A people-person, someone who enjoys enlightening the experience of our customers who are worried about their electronics;
- Knowledge and passion for the tech industry, or at least someone who appreciates it;
- Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who can see the big picture and wants to contribute to a fast-paced and expanding Company;
- Someone with dedication and a hardworking nature; and
- Someone with a willingness to learn the skills to repair, communicate and make a difference in someone’s day!
What Will You Do...
- Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing customers with an exceptional service throughout using our point of sale system, engaging in lifestyle and needs-based conversations, and communicating repair solutions and estimates;
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment;
- Answer phone calls to the store with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor;
- Identify needs and provide tailored recommendations for repairs, accessories, and additional services at the point of first and last contact, ensuring you are always committed to converting the conversation into an opportunity for a sale or store visit;
- Diagnosing and performing repairs on various electronics (i.e. computers, tablets, smartphones, televisions, game consoles, etc.) that meet or exceed Ubreakifix quality standards;
- Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock;
- Update and educate customers on complex repairs processes and repair statuses using digital messaging services and/or by phone;
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store; and
- Contribute to the team’s sales results by learning, understanding, and engaging in-store performance metrics.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of - personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
What We Offer:
- $16.50 to $18/hour; annual salary increases pending positive performance reviews;
- Bonuses through our Sales Incentive Program;
- Benefits after three (3) months of employment;
- Opportunity for internal career growth
- Development and coaching opportunities to build on technical skills and knowledge.
- Minimum of six (6) months sales experience, preferably in the telecommunications industry;
- Proven customer service skills, as well and excellent communication skills;
- Drive and motivation to meet sales goals;
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) *No prior repair experience is necessary and all training is provided!
- Eagerness to learn and determination to succeed; and
- Passion to work in a team and fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Work well in team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Experience working on phones, computers and tablets
- A+ Certification
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
- Experience repairing electronics, smartphones, PC/MACs, and game consoles
- Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics
- Previous experience working at retail electronics store
uBreakiFix is the fastest growing Company in our field and we’d love to hear from you if you are someone who will embrace the uBreakiFix brand and culture!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 to $18.00 /hour, based on experience
Job Types: Full-time
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Salary: $16.50-$18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person