Thompson Ford is a small business in Thompson, MB R8N 0N6. We are professional, demanding, and fast-paced.
Our work environment includes:
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team and provide excellent customer service to our clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, resolving customer complaints, and providing helpful information about our products and services. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers.
- Answer customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Maintain a professional and friendly demeanor when interacting with customers.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to resolve customer issues.
- Provide accurate information regarding products and services.
- Maintain customer records and update customer information as needed.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure ongoing commitment to the needs of the customer and their vehicle.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner, over the phone and in person.
- Understand customer needs and provide them with a complete solution.
- Manage customer concerns and problems promptly.
- Deal with challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Ensures a smooth flow of communication with customers during repairs or maintenance work.
- Complete and review repair orders with customers.
- Estimate cost and time for service and repairs needs. Ensure final invoice is the same as estimate and vehicle is delivered on time.
- Act as liaison between customers and technicians and manages the status of work orders.
- Schedule service and repair appointments.
- Operate computerized work order systems.
- Complete other tasks, as required.
- Knowledge and understanding of market trends in the automotive service industry and mechanical components of automobiles OR an interest and willingness to learn the necessary trends and technical components.
- Comfortable in utilizing computer systems for most job duties.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Aptitude for building and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- A collaborative, team oriented mindset.
- High attention to detail and the ability to plan and organize.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Valid driver’s license for province of employment.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Thompson, MB R8N 0N6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Call center: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person