Hey, wanna be a part of the family?
East Side Mario’s is all about good food, family, friends and fun. It’s a lively place where folks can relax and enjoy their favourite Italian foods in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It’s also a rewarding place to work for energetic people with a great personality and a knack for keeping guests happy. Whether you’re interested in a full-time career or a part-time position, we’ll recognize your hard work and support you in your personal and professional development. (And don’t just take our word for that Take a look at our latest opportunity for Line Cooks at East Side Mario’s and consider joining our happy family. We promise you’ll have a lot of fun along the way!
- Ensure dishes, pots and utensils are cleaned and maintained
- Properly maintaining chemicals in accordance to Health and Safety Regulations.
- Remove trash cans, break down boxes and properly maintain perimeter of building.
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean, sanitized state
- Restock any low items during the shift
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
- Retrieve any and all kitchen dishes from kitchen.
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to work flexible shifts, including evenings and weekends
If you are interested in working at this location please apply today
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners which are independently owned and operated.
Location: 7780 Tecumseh Road East, Windsor, ON N8T 1E9
Job Type: Part-time
- 4 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Work Location: In person