An excellent opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Professional looking for the next step on their career path.
*Rate of Pay is Based on Experience and Qualifications*
All Clinic locations in Alberta and British Columbia! In clinic, home care and/or traveling roles available!
Providing sleep and oxygen services for two decades, Aveiro Sleep is an Alberta-based provider of Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT), CPAP therapy, Oxygen and support services catered to OSA. Our local clinics allow us to test, treat, and support thousands of patients close to their homes by providing exceptional patient care that improves our patient’s health and quality of life. We are a vibrant, driven and energetic organization that exhibits a passion for sleep and being recognized for providing the highest level of clinical care to support our clinics and patients Aveiro Sleep endeavors to attract and retain professional, highly motivated, and patient focused team members. We offer competitive compensation, education sessions, health and dental benefits paid by employer, and multiple team building events!
We are seeking a confident, passionate, and professional Healthcare Professional to fill the role of Respiratory Therapist or Sleep Clinician.
In the position of Registered Respiratory Therapist or Sleep Clinician, you will be expected to work daily with clinical and administrative team members to ensure that Aveiro Sleep is delivering the highest level of clinical care and support to current and prospective patients. Our patients are at the center of everything we do.
You will be accountable for:
· Service Excellence through implementation of Best Practice Guidelines - Identify and focus care on achievement and resolution of patient’s goal(s), while ensuring adherence to accreditation and Best Practice guidelines.
· Culture and Brand Development - champion our brand in the face of colleagues, patient care and industry contacts, demonstrate an exemplary worth ethic, maintain a high level of professional integrity indicative of the organization’s vision and goals.
· Relationship and Referral Source Management - Develop, maintain and nurture relationships with general practitioners, specialists, dentists and other health care professionals, all being considered a referral source.
· Quality and Risk Management – Act as a clinical resource to support your peers, be actively engaged in clinical process improvement, follow up and resolution of patient concerns.
· Business Development – responsible for meeting revenue growth targets
· Facility Maintenance – responsible for maintenance of a clean and professional appearance of designated clinic location(s) as required.
· Industry Awareness - Keep abreast of industry and competitive environment and associated healthcare trends.
To qualify for this role, you must have
· Proven track record of success treating and managing patients with a strong focus on clinical Best Practices.
· Demonstrated understanding of the Homecare landscape and clinical care pathway.
· Strong communication skills ensuring the integrity of our relationships with AADL, Specialty clinics, specialists/referral partners.
· Strong decision-making, critical thinking, and execution skills.
· Strong administrative and organizational skills; attention to detail and timelines is a necessity.
· Strong aptitude for the suite of Microsoft products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
· Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills; ability to manage stressful situation is an asset.
· Outgoing and engaging personality, high regard for professional appearance and demeanor.
· Valid Driver’s license and travel within the city limits, when required.
Not required but an asset:
· Active registration with the College & Association of Respiratory Therapists of Alberta (CARTA).
· Previous Home Oxygen experience
· >3 years’ experience in Sleep Diagnostics and CPAP therapy
· Certified Respiratory Educator (CRE) designation
· Previous Pulmonary Function Testing experience
Only candidates who are most qualified for the position will be contacted.
Job Types: Casual, Part-time, Full-time
- HSAT: 1 year (preferred)
- CPAP: 1 year (preferred)
- Oxygen: 1 year (preferred)
- Home Care: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 5 Driver's License (preferred)
Work Location: On the road