Sherwood Park, AB
Crescendo Music Studios is a family-owned business based in Sherwood Park, AB that has grown over the past thirteen years from a small studio into a large, reputable music school. We are known for quality music education, fantastic teaching, and have a proven track record of valuing both our customers and our employees!
- We believe in providing a nurturing and rewarding environment for our students. We have a passion for encouraging our students to be life-long learners and explorers of music.
- We offer our employees a supportive and friendly workplace, competitive wages, and a quality base of students. We also provide job training, workshops, and comprehensive resources for our team.
- You can learn more about us at https://crescendomusicstudios.ca/
The Position: We’re looking for two piano/voice teacher for 4-5 days a week starting in September of 2023 (possibly some hours in the summer as well). The weekly hours could range from approximately 15 hours (over 3 days) or 30+ hours a week (over 5 days).
The suitable candidate must have at least one of the following (or equivalent):
- a music degree or diploma from a recognized University or College
- a minimum Grade 9 RCM standing with Grade 2 Rudiments (or professional equivalent).
- A clean Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check is mandatory.
Other Preferred Job Skills:
- Previous teaching experience with all ages of students.
- Knowledge and application of standard teaching methods.
- Positive attitude and desire for lifelong learning.
- Knowledge of lesson curriculum for private and/or group music lessons.
- Potentially available on weekends.
- Experience with various genres of music.
- Teaching students (to an excellent standard) of all ages; we will support this endeavor by providing you with a variety of workshops, training, materials, supports and resources.
- Maintaining a professional attitude and dress at all times.
- Creating an engaging, creative and holistic learning environment for all student that includes many fun and rewarding experiences.
- Please provide a cover letter and resume specifically listing how you meet the job requirements and what you would bring to our studio.
- Email us, or drop off in person at #140, 849 Premier Way, Sherwood Park. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION. WE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- Teaching: 2+ Years (Preferred)
- Music Instruction: 2+ Years (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 15-35 per week
Salary: $20.00-$28.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
We have detailed sanitization processes, COVID-19 barriers in each studio for teacher use as needed, masks provided when staff have minor cold symptoms, and we provide hand sanitizer in all studios.
- teaching: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-08-21