Who We Are:
ATCO Frontec is a market leader providing facilities management, camp services, workforce lodging solutions, operational support services and disaster and emergency management for a diverse range of clients. We are a service-based organization made up of great people who work hard to get the job done and deliver excellence in the communities where we work and live.
ATCO Frontec is seeking a Journeyman Plumber to join our ATCO Facilities Solutions team in Yellowknife, NT. The Journeyman Plumber is responsible for preventative and corrective maintenance, inspections, modifications, and installation/dismantling of plumbing systems.
Where We Work and Live:
ATCO Frontec provides preventative and corrective maintenance services for our customers throughout Yellowknife and the surrounding areas. Our maintenance teams are mobile, and travel will be required in this position.
- Complete timely inspections, testing and accurate reporting of equipment defects / deficiencies
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures
- Provide input for the planned and scheduled work and assist with the completion of the committed schedule
- Assist with the scoping, estimating, planning and execution of new work or projects
- Ensure all requirements as specified by the manufacturer of systems and fixtures are met
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and graded
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes, as well as environmental protection requirements.
- Journeyman Certified Plumber (Red Seal) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience is required
- Class B Gas Fitter License is an asset
- Holding a valid Oil Burner Mechanic certification could be considered equivalent
- Class 5 license and clean drivers abstract is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to read drawings and blueprints
- Ability to build and work in a team environment is crucial along with a strong commitment to personal and team safety
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Final candidates will be required to undergo a Security Clearance Check.
Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be in accordance with ATCO Group privacy policies and practices.
By submitting your resume and personal information to the ATCO Group of Companies, and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by the ATCO Group of Companies to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the ATCO Group of Companies.