Proud to be 100% Canadian-owned, Northland Properties' are recognized as one of the most trusted names in hotels, restaurants, resorts, sports, construction, and asset management. Our well-known and loved brands have been bringing people together to celebrate unforgettable experiences across Canada, the US, Ireland, and the UK for over 50 years. As Canada’s fastest-growing hospitality group, we believe the foundation of our continued success is our people and their ability to take great care of our guests.
Infosec Analyst - Northland IT Team
The Northland IT Team is part of Canada's fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, and your expertise is a continued valued asset in your defined role.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data protection programs
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause
- Perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Communicate technical information to nontechnical operational users
- On call rotation required for after hours Security emergency support
- Recommend, develop, plan, manage, implement, and fully document Info-Security projects
- Be the escalation point for other IT Systems Administrators and Helpdesk Support Technicians
- Periodic entitlement reviews of users and privileged accounts
- Promote security education, training, and awareness throughout the organization
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of information security experience
- Education: - minimum of bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related Field
- Certification- minimum of CompTIA Security+
- Strong desire to learn in a fast-paced environment and work within a team of like-minded individuals
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, ingenuity and problem-solving skills, expert knowledge of networks and network security systems and protocols
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and mentorship skills
- Reporting to work Monday to Friday at Northland Head Office, 310-1755 West Broadway, Vancouver BC
- In office hours on specified working days is 8:30am to 5pm
- Afterhours technical support on-call rotation
- Travel to existing and new corporate locations throughout Canada/abroad if project is assigned
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker.
**Applications will not be accepted via email or in person.
**We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
At Northland Properties, we are committed to building a network of talented professionals who can help to provide exceptional hospitality experiences. As an equal opportunity employer, we are constantly seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join us in various fields, including Construction, Finance, IT, HR, Marketing, and Support Center. To join our dedicated team and be a part of our thriving hospitality community, explore the exciting career opportunities available at https://northland.ca/careers/.