As a Demand Generation Manager, your role will be to develop and execute integrated growth marketing strategies for Aimtal’s clients that result in high engagement and performance. You are responsible for researching, developing, presenting, and overseeing the execution of strategies that drive demand, leads, and impact on the pipeline for our clients and their products or services. You will also be responsible for building and presenting marketing attribution and analytics programs and reports that demonstrate the value of Aimtal’s marketing strategies and tactics, especially the impact on demand, leads, deals, and revenue. In addition, you will manage and build the Demand Generation function and team within the Growth Marketing Department. This role will report to Aimtal’s Growth Marketing Lead.
You will work closely with the cross-functional teams at Aimtal and its clients to create and execute high-quality marketing campaigns, experiences, and solutions. To succeed in this position, you must have exceptional written, communication, analytical, organizational, and collaboration skills as well as a deep understanding of demand generation best practices, a strong analytical mindset, and a passion for delivering measurable results.
To top it off, Aimtal is a fully remote company and this position will always be remote. If you’re craving flexibility and a place where you can leave your mark, then continue reading on how to apply for this position!
Client services responsibilities:
- Provide excellent client services and support through verbal and written communication and collaboration
- Lead client calls and presentations related to demand generation and marketing analytics
- Lead calls with client marketing & sales teams, present marketing performance data to sales, facilitate feedback from the sales team, and collaborate to align sales and marketing processes and strategies
- Present strategies, reports, and campaigns to clients and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Aimtal’s Integrated Marketing Strategists and Project Managers as well as other members of the Growth Marketing department to build, execute, and report on demand & lead generation strategies, campaigns, projects, and tactics
Strategy & management responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, build, and execute full-funnel, integrated growth marketing and demand generation strategies, and solutions for clients based on their organizational goals and objectives and across various marketing channels, including email marketing, content marketing, social media, webinars, SEO/SEM, events, and more.
- Create processes and implement systems for demand generation, growth marketing, marketing attribution, and marketing analytics operations for Aimtal and its clients
- Partner with Aimtal’s account, design, and content teams to determine client marketing goals and provide guidance on how to achieve them through demand-generation tactics
- Work with internal teams and leadership team to estimate the level of effort and scope for demand generations projects and tasks in order to inform project plans, budgets, and statements of work
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and clients’ buyer and customer journeys
- Research and create target personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences
- Manage Aimtal’s Demand Generation Specialist(s) and future demand generation team members
- Onboard and train new employees and contractors related to demand generation and the growth marketing team
- Provide ongoing training and information to the internal team about information-related demand and lead generation
- Conduct ongoing 1:1s and weekly check-ins with each direct report
- Provide mentorship and professional development opportunities to enhance the skills and capabilities of team members
- Encourage a culture of open communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing within the project management department and across departments.
- Collaborate with Growth Marketing Lead and other managers to align project priorities with overall department and agency goals
- Identify and resolve conflicts and issues that may arise among direct reports and team members on client projects, promoting a positive work environment
- Conduct and deliver annual performance reviews to each direct report, peers & manager
- Conduct ongoing performance discussions in 1:1s and provide written feedback to your direct reports and the broader team
- Celebrate achievements and recognize outstanding performance to boost team morale and motivation
Marketing campaign responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, oversee, and optimize campaigns for demand generation, lead generation, lead nurture, and sales enablement
- Oversee and manage paid media campaigns and budgets for all clients
- Partner with Aimtal’s Demand Generation Specialist to plan, execute, optimize, and oversee all digital advertising campaigns in various digital channels such as display, social, native advertising, and video, especially for Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Collaborate daily with Aimtal’s Demand Generation Specialist to analyze and optimize paid advertising campaign performance, working directly in Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social platforms, to optimize budgets, bidding, targeting, multivariate testing, copy, creative, and all other elements of the campaigns
- Build new systems and processes to organize and monitor email marketing campaigns.
- Build automated email marketing workflows in email marketing platforms, such as HubSpot, to nurture leads and fuel client pipelines
- Write, edit, and review content for a variety of channels in order to target consumers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with the content marketing team members to develop compelling and relevant content assets that align with various stages of the buyer's journey
- Review all marketing campaign materials, including ads, emails, and landing pages, to ensure they align with campaign objectives and strategies
Analytics & reporting responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, build, and present “C-Suite ready” reports that visualize and communicate high-level performance updates that excite and inform non-marketing personnel
- Serve as a leader in marketing analytics including, marketing attribution, ROI reporting, lead scoring, and predictive analytics
- Leverage data and analytics to measure campaign performance, identify opportunities for optimization, and provide actionable insights to improve marketing efforts.
- Oversee and optimize the analytics and reporting processes for digital marketing campaigns and reporting features from various advertising and social platforms including, but not limited to, Databox, HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio,
- Oversee the setup, implementation, integration, and creation of marketing dashboards in various platforms, and educate teammates on how to best leverage these dashboards and share performance data with clients.
- Collaborate across departments to build and scale analytics programs to report on all marketing campaigns and activities and tie them back to clients’ larger business objectives
- Lead the creation of ROI and marketing attribution reports for clients
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant demand generation and paid media metrics & KPIs
- Translate data and KPIs into easy-to-understand insights and actionable recommendations that visualize and communicate high-level performance
- Analyze the effectiveness of the customer journey across multiple channels and touchpoints including paid advertising, content marketing, email marketing, organic social, SEO, and website
Lead management & marketing automation responsibilities:
- Build marketing automation systems and processes, such as lead scoring and attribution programs and workflows, that optimize client marketing platforms and programs
- Partner with Aimtal’s Growth Marketing Lead and Demand Generation Specialist to oversee the strategy and management of contacts in client CRMs, such as HubSpot and Salesforce/Marketo, including contact management, list segmentation, and troubleshooting CRM issues.
- Research and advise on best practices for CRM management, lead management CRM, list segmentation, A/B testing, and recommendations for how clients can optimize their CRM platform and strategies.
- Define and segment client leads, contacts, and customers to determine appropriate marketing outreach strategies
- Use marketing platforms and tools, such as HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager, to set up lead forms, implement conversion tracking, and analyze demand generation and marketing campaign performance
- Build new systems and process documentation that organize, orchestrate, and optimize demand generation and growth marketing campaigns across the funnel and activities
- Create and manage lead nurturing programs that effectively engage prospects throughout the customer journey, from initial interest to conversion
Research & experimentation responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments, conversion tests, and growth strategies
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels
- Guide and oversee the execution of in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping, and audience targeting and make optimizations based on analysis and research
- Leverage marketing automation to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Maintain and advance knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies, especially as relates to demand generation and marketing analytics
- Excellent client-facing and internal team communication skills with experience working at an agency or in a professional services consulting firm
- Experience implementing, configuring, and conducting marketing campaigns and reporting in CRM platforms such as HubSpot, Salesforce, or Marketo
- Experience using, managing, and optimizing marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Databox, Looker, and Tableau
- Deep understanding of the B2B buyer journey from both a marketing and sales perspective
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to self-manage and self-organize tasks and projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially for online channels and conference calls.
- Adept at managing projects in a virtual workplace and in virtual tools
- Able to work on multiple projects at once, set priorities, problem-solve, and improvise when necessary
- Adept at managing direct reports and holding them accountable against goals in a virtual environment
- Able to communicate and collaborate with internal teams and clients across multiple time zones
- Comfortable and effective at presenting on online platforms, such as Zoom, Webex, or Microsoft Teams
- A desire to work hours aligning with North America's Eastern time zones
- Experience and ability to use digital tools for marketing, project management, and SEO like ClickUp, Trello, Slack, HubSpot, Sprout Social, SEMRush, and Google Analytics
- Ability to manage multiple and complex marketing campaigns across multiple clients
- Experience in proactively taking the initiative to resolve issues and create and drive solutions
- Ability to gracefully adapt to new priorities and company initiatives
- Exceptional communication, attention to detail, organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills in a variety of channels and methods (meetings, Slack, ClickUp, email, project plans, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and leadership skills
- Demonstrate the following qualities and skills:
- Leadership and an ability to inspire others
- A collaborative spirit and focus on community
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical strength
- Creativity to generate new solutions to existing challenges
Aimtal is a global integrated marketing agency of marketers, strategists, creatives, and analysts who are on a mission to help brands grow.
Aimtal was co-founded by Janet Mesh, Chief Executive Officer, and David Tapia, Chief Operating Officer, in 2018 and has been a fully remote company since day one. We’re building a marketing agency of the future—one that always prioritizes its people. Having both a career you love and a life you love shouldn’t be a pipe dream. Our remote-first approach to how we operate Aimtal makes that a reality. Our goal is to help team members grow professionally so they can become experts in their careers as well as work from their favorite places around the globe.
In recognition of our achievements since inception, Aimtal won the Sprout Social Partner Value Award in the “Always Be Growing” category. The award recognizes agencies that are committed to growing and scaling their business.
Aimtal’s core values guide our ways of collaborating and communicating with our clients and team so we can approach every day with empathy and excellence. Our core values are as follows: communicate clearly, find a solution, understand the customer, keep an open mind, take the initiative, and be exceptional. Overall, our team works together to go above and beyond to support each other and our clients.
Aimtal’s benefits include:
- Full-time, salaried role with competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
- Skill and career growth training
- Remote work stipend for tech and/or coworking memberships
- Annual in-person company retreat (past locations include San Diego and Mexico)
- Aimtal is a fully remote agency based in the United States, but our team is located around the world, including North America, South America, and Europe. We encourage team members to live and work wherever they please and prioritize asynchronous communication & collaboration.
Thanks for your interest in joining the Aimtal team. We’re excited to hear from you!