Sincerus Capital – Sr. Administration Coordinator
About Sincerus Capital
Sincerus Capital is a member of the Sincerus Group of Companies, a vertically integrated group of companies whose operations include financial services, real estate development, real estate asset management, investment syndications, and residential construction.
While most financial firms provide monolithic financial solutions based on mass-produced offerings, Sincerus Capital was formed with a focus on having a smaller core team while driving value through partnerships, specific real estate projects, vertical integration of development/construction with quality and innovation at the core.
Are you the type of person who enjoys working collaboratively in the office with other professionals, is precise in your work, finds fulfillment by working many projects in each part of the business, someone who works proficiently across a multitude of platforms, can take high-level strategies from leadership and execute, is comfortable working in fast-paced environments, has the ability to shift priorities to support the larger business needs, enjoys building and implementing structured systems and processes starting from little to no structure, is a self-starter who prefers working both collaboratively and alone with minimal oversight, can effectively communicate strategy and vision to vendors for executing our business initiatives, and can effectively navigate the landscape of many personalities and communication styles inside and outside the organization?
If so, the Sr. Administration opportunity would be an excellent fit for you.
About the Position
This is a full-time, in-office position. Dedicated time in accounting, office management, technology, business operations, human resources, compliance, legal, marketing, and service deliverables for each business line are all required to be successful in this position. Below are a few examples of the day-to-day work and projects to further understand the firm’s expectations of the responsibilities required to excel in this role:
- Execute daily and monthly activities for Accounting including firm-wide billing, managing relationship and accountability with outsourced accounting firm, reviewing General Ledger and produce financial reports for leadership team.
- Participate in designing, implementing, educating, and maintaining a firm-wide file & Information management system.
- Manage the office environment, equipment, and supplies.
- Support the CEO with special projects.
- Lead initiatives with outsourced vendors to support organizational functions.
- Assist other team members with operational projects related to executing and advancing their business lines:
- Client services support
- Gather information for core business processes and document them
- Research technology platforms that support and improve business line efficiencies
- Update, create and maintain assets for client deliverables that are consistent with brand
- Arrange travel for events
- Coordinate schedules for internal functions
- Setup and teardown of client-facing and internal meetings with A/V needs
- Assist with website maintenance and social media presence
- Manage processes for mass communication to clients
- Provide redundancy to some client-facing activities
- Proficient in bookkeeping and payables entry
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable and trustworthy with sensitive employee and business information
- Strong project management aptitude
- Advanced in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Ability to navigate and produce using a myriad of technology platforms
- Finds enjoyment working across all business lines
- Comfortable building and improving tools used to support business needs
- High interpersonal and communication skills
Education & Experience
- 5+ years working in an office setting.
Full Time – Permanent Position
Monday – Friday 8am -5pm
Job Type: Full-time
- Office administration: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person