JR Daigle Engineering Ltd is a locally owned and operated engineering & land surveying firm with over 35 years experience in land development and municipal engineering projects. The company provides a wide range of engineering services to various clients including private developers, government agencies, and institutional organizations.
JR Daigle Engineering Ltd is currently seeking a full-time Receptionist to join its team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing customer service to all visitors, clients and staff while efficiently managing the front desk operations.
▪ Customer service and professional interaction with clients;
▪ Managing the front desk area and maintaining a professional and organized appearance
▪ Answering and directing incoming calls and messages
▪ Greeting clients and visitors and directing them to appropriate staff members
▪ Assisting with administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, and organizing documents
▪ Prepare and send parcels
▪ Perform invoicing related tasks
▪ Perform project management related tasks
▪ Process payments and receipts
▪ Other administrative duties as assigned
▪ Secretarial post-secondary training;
▪ Good work history (performance and attendance);
▪ Previous experience in a receptionist or administrative role is considered an asset;
▪ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
▪ Strong organizational and time management skills;
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Google Workspace;
▪ Detailed oriented;
▪ Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
▪ Bilingualism (French and English) is considered an asset.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is committed to providing exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply. Our office is located in Moncton’s centre core, steps away from the restaurants, cafes, and event centre.
Candidates considered for the position may be subject to a probationary period.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and experience. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person