OTT Financial Group is the parent organization of a group of financial services and investment companies. We leverage cutting-edge fintech innovations to bring excellent financial advice and best-in-class wealth management to our customers and business partners. Empowering 10,000+ merchants and hundreds of thousands of individual clients across Canada, we are the home to a wealth of expertise in forex and securities trading, mobile and cross-border payment, and investment fund management.
OTT Pay is part of the OTT Financial Group. We are the leading Canadian company enabling businesses to accept QR code-based digital payment methods such as WeChat Pay, Alipay, and China UnionPay. We also help businesses take payments made with traditional methods such as Visa and Mastercard. In addition, we provide value-added services such as marketing and e-commerce through our platforms and other partners. We have completed Series C funding.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer/Administrator to support our business growth in Toronto. This is a full-time, contract position with the possibility of becoming permanent.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Vacation Leave, Parental Leave and Family Medical Leave
- Centrally located modern and spacious offices close to Eglinton and Leslie
- Free use of onsite Gym and Sports Facilities, and regular Company Social Events
- Learning and Professional Development Support
- A chance to work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high performing team
- Community involvement through the annual Terry Fox Run
- Tremendous opportunities for Growth and Development
How you will contribute:
- Develop, configure, deploy and maintain customized business applications using the Salesforce platform
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective technical designs
- Build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive important business decisions by developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, and AJAX
- Manage integrations with Adobe, DocuSign and 3rd party API integration
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, IT, and other key stakeholders
- Utilize Agile software development approaches, such as Scrum
What you bring to the table:
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience in administration and development of Salesforce’s Sales Cloud Functionality within Payments or Payfac Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, Salesforce certification is an asset
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Experience in developing custom APEX and Visualforce components.
- Experience in migrating data and customizations across Salesforce environments
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of software development processes and best practices
- Experience in internal IT operation, server infrastructure, and productivity tools are definite assets.
This position requires the successful candidate to work Mon-Fri, 900am-530pm onsite at the company Head Office along Leslie Street, North York. This is not a hybrid or remote position.
Apply now and unleash your full potential.
OTT Financial Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee can realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. We appreciate all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.