We are a medical device company developing advanced dialysis and blood purification technologies for millions of patients with kidney failure around the world.
We are looking for Mechanical Designers to join our team. The ideal candidates will have experience in the design and development of mechanical systems, and be able to create detailed drawings and 3D models for various projects. The successful candidates will be able to work independently and collaboratively with other designers, engineers, and technicians to develop innovative solutions. The ability to think critically and solve complex problems is essential for this role. Previous experience in the medical device industry is highly recommended.
- Develop mechanical designs and drawings for products and systems.
- Analyze design requirements and develop detailed specifications.
- Create 3D models of components and assemblies.
- Create drawings for fabrication, assembly, and installation of components and systems.
- Perform calculations to ensure design meets performance requirements.
- Work with other departments to ensure design meets other requirements related to the safety and efficacy of medical devices.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kitchener, ON N2G 1H6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-30
Expected start date: 2023-07-01