"Senior Homecare by Angels” has been serving Edmonton and area for the past 16 years and takes pride in being one of Canada’s leading and nationally respected networks for private homecare. Our caregiving staff are among the most capable, professional and experienced in the industry – and we are always happy to welcome more into our growing family! We offer competitive wages, free training, ongoing support and a flexible schedule.
What we are looking for in a caregiver:
* A compassionate experienced caregiver who enjoys working with physically challenged, elderly, and dementia patients.
* Good interpersonal skills to connect with our clients and their families.
* Skills in housekeeping, cooking, cleaning, dressing, and all aspects of personal care.
* Reliable with their shifts and duties.
* Capable of following safety procedures and health standards
* HCA or PSW certification required
* Language skills a asset
* 61 cents per km paid in service for clients
* Flexible Schedules with 24 hour support.
* All client homes are pre-qualified and checked for your safety
* Bonuses to you for referrals of qualified clients and care staff
* Clean criminal record check with the vulnerable sector marked
* 3 professional references
* A dependable vehicle and unrestricted Drivers License.
* Available to work 20-40 hours per week
* Excellent verbal and written English skills
If you are passionate about helping those in need of care, we have clients waiting to meet you. Please email us with your resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Casual, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
- Drivers License and car (required)
Work Location: In person