Pacific Quorum (Okanagan) Properties is one of the largest locally owned and operated property management companies in BC. With 14 offices across BC, we offer much opportunity for growth and advancement for driven individuals with a strong work ethic! We are looking for Experienced Strata Managers for our Kelowna office!
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Full support with admins and in-house accounting
- Paid vacation (3 weeks to start) PLUS 5 Flex Days and Staff Appreciation Days.
- Beautiful dedicated offices with Gym, showers, kitchens and in-house AGM meeting room
- Positive work environment with work from home opportunities
- We are technology driven and service focused
- Vehicle and cell phone allowance
- Extended Group Health Plan
- Well-balanced Portfolios
You will be responsible for the relationship management with our strata council clients, handle day-to-day operational, maintenance, administrative, and financial management for the properties within your portfolio.
- Strata Management License required
- Clear understanding of the rules and regulations of the Real Estate Services Act and the Strata Property Act
- Competence and confidence with all aspects pertaining to Strata councils, AGM's and SGM's
- Sound knowledge of financial and budget reviews, and insurance policies relating to strata corporations
If you are interested or know of anyone else who would be interested, please submit a cover letter and resume.Pacific Quorum Properties is hiring Strata Managers for the Okanagan Market. If you are passionate about your career and looking to grow with an established Property Management company, we want to hear from you.
Pacific Quorum Properties provides Strata Services to properties across B.C. from our 14 office locations. Our properties range from Strata Hotels, Resorts, Bare Land Stratas, Commercial, Residential and HOAs. As one of the largest strata companies in BC, we can provide great benefits to our team, such as dedicated support, staff appreciation days, work from home, and team building activities to keep your work life fun!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· Managing a strata portfolio in the Okanagan region.
· You will be supported by dedicated property administrators and property accountants.
· You will be provided with automated tools to make your job easier – automated action item tracking, purchase orders, and quote requests!
· You will be supported by knowledgeable senior management with an open-door policy.
- You are either licensed in Strata or Rental Management.
- A minimum of 1 year of Strata Management experience is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and people skills, as well as strong.
- Attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- You enjoy variety in your day and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We value hard work, and offer employees compensation that reflects such:
- Fair sized portfolios
- Manageable meeting count.
- Competitive salary + positive working environment.
- Up to 5 weeks off per year (3 weeks’ vacation, 4 staff appreciation days, up to 5 flex days)
- Car allowance / mileage reimbursement.
- Work from home opportunities.
- Health and dental plan.
- Funding for continuing education and paid licensing fees.
Learn more about us here: https://pacificquorum.com/about-us/overview/
Before we can finalize any offer of employment, you must Confirm you’re legally entitled to work in Canada
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- property management: 1 year (preferred)
- BC Strata Management License (required)
Work Location: In person