Join our team! We take pride in what we do, and we are looking for some new people to join our team!
The right candidate will be able to work independently, as well as part of a team. We are a high-volume restaurant that takes care of guests dining in, as well as picking up. You will be responsible for preparing cocktails, mocktails and other beverages to specific house standards, insuring they are always consistent and aesthetically pleasing. Taking initiative, working at a fast pace, and having a passion in this industry will go a long way! If you are efficient, able to multitask and creative, we want you on our team.
Please send us your resume and selected candidates will be contacted for an interview!
Activities and Responsibilities:
· Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the restaurant’s standard drink recipes.
· Develop and maintain customer relationships through personalized service and interactions.
· Take payments.
· Check guest’s identification to ensure that they meet the minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
· Clean and sterilize glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
· Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
· Take orders from guests seated at the bar.
· Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
· Serve food to guests seated at the bar.
· Slice and pit fruit, and prepare other garnishes for drinks.
· Arrange and maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation, promotion of beverages, and attractive displays.
· Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
· Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
· Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests’ needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
· Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions for improvement.
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience required:
· Valid ProServe
· Positive, upbeat and team player
· Expert communicator
· Fast-paced environment
· Ability to work well under pressure
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE TO WORK ON FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T3H 0N5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Are you available on the weekend?
- bartending: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person