Working at Freudenberg: "We will wow your world!" This is our promise. As a global technology group, we not only make the world cleaner, healthier and more comfortable, but also offer our 51,000 employees a networked and diverse environment where everyone can thrive individually. Be surprised and experience your own wow moments.
Capol, a company of the Freudenberg Group, is a leading provider of specialized ingredients for the food industry with subsidiaries and manufacturing operations in Europe and North America. Headquartered in Germany, the company serves customers in over 100 countries through its own subsidiaries and via a global distribution network. As a market leader for surface treatment in the confectionery industry, Capol offers a broad portfolio of specialty products and comprehensive technical support. In addition to polishes, glazes, sealing and release agents, Capol provides natural color pigments and flavors for a vast range of food applications.
- You will ensure the operation and proper maintenance of equipment through the implementation of programs for autonomous maintenance (AM), preventive maintenance (PM), targeted improvement (i.e., FI, kaizen, etc.), early management of equipment (EEM), and other essential initiatives.
- You will collaborate closely with our management team to ensure the seamless execution of all operational, administrative, and compliance functions according to industry best practices.
- You will oversee and optimize our operational systems, processes, and infrastructures, proactively researching and implementing opportunities for continuous improvement.
- You will address operational concerns and issues in close cooperation with senior management, maintaining a constant focus on overall customer satisfaction.
- You will achieve our occupational health and safety and environmental protection requirements and objectives by fostering an autonomous HSE culture within the organization.
- You will take charge of equipment maintenance, which includes managing specifications, research, purchase, installation, training, and other related aspects.
- You may potentially manage and supervise various departments, such as quality, production, logistics, and customer service.
- You will skillfully plan, direct, evaluate, and supervise all production activities, ensuring seamless alignment with our operational plan.
- You will collaborate with our sales management, proactively contributing to achieving our monthly financial goals.
- You will work in tandem with our team members to ensure the flawless execution of activities, promote high team morale, and uphold our company's core values.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills, enabling you to efficiently coordinate project activities and ensure effective collaboration.
- With a minimum of 5 years of experience in operations, production, and/or maintenance management, preferably in the manufacturing or food sector, your strong background in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) is valuable.
- Your Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (management, engineering, etc.) will provide valuable insights and expertise to contribute to the success of our projects.
- If you have previous experience in extrusion, it will be a valuable asset to our team.
- Your fluency in both English and French (oral and written) will ensure smooth communication across our international team and projects. Please note that a portion of the interview process will be conducted in English.
- Experience with SAP is a valuable asset that will contribute to our operational efficiency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential for your effective performance in this role.
Some of your Benefits
Sustainability & Social Commitment
As the Industrial Project Manager, you will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer and take charge of various responsibilities.
If you are a proactive, results-oriented, and experienced Industrial Project Manager with a strong background in production, maintenance, and HSE, we eagerly await your application. By joining our dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact and play a vital role in driving our company's continued success.
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.