We are growing!! And looking for a passionate, success-driven and energetic candidate to join out team for the position of Group Marketing Manager located at one of our Branches in Kitchener, Ontario.
The Group Marketing Manager will be accountable to lead the development and execution of our core and divisional marketing plans while elevating our brands to new heights. This is a new position within our organization and is a stepping stone towards refining and leading our current and future digital evolution.
· Developing a marketing strategy for the company and communicating it to the marketing department.
· Foster relationships, and strengthen partnerships, with leadership and sales employees.
· Coordinate tactics and champion sales, marketing and investment activities within the division.
· Meeting with Senior management day-today to oversee and offer direction on designated projects.
· Conducting market research to locate new customers and monitor competitors.
· Lead the sales growth and marketing campaigns for mandatory and voluntary meal plan programs
· Lead the development of creative customer presentations, centering all marketing efforts to achieve immediate and long-term business goals
· Develop and update website and digital content across all platforms
· Manage inbound and cross divisional leads
· Customer event leadership at dealership & active leadership role with supporting and attending trade shows
· Build, execute, and tirelessly audit our corporate, branch, and departmental marketing plans
· Regular reporting on marketing activities and KPIs to senior management team and partners
· Travel may be required.
· Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), its regulations, and internal health and safety policies and procedures.
· Other related duties as assigned.
What you would love about working here:
· Incredible opportunities for growth.
· Health and Dental benefits
· Contributed pension plans.
· BBQ’s, pizza lunches and paid days off to be used during Christmas holidays.
· We’re family owned – when you’re a part of the Altruck team, you’re a part of a family.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Post-secondary education in Marketing or Business-related field
· 5+ years of experience in sales or marketing
· 3+ years of leadership experience in coaching and leading and cross functional teams
· 3 + years of experience in developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
· Experience in supporting B2B digital demand generation
· Direct experience managing organic and paid digital channels (SEO, SEM, Social)
· Strong skillsets in lead generation, SEM, SEO, social media, content management, display advertising, marketing, digital marketing, website optimization, and e-mail marketing
· A passion for collaboration, creativity, and demonstrated success working cross-functionally to drive projects successfully across the finish line
· Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office
· Must hold a valid G class license
Altruck is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and its regulations, and the Ontario Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet those needs. Any accommodation requests can be made by contacting 519-821-0070. At Altruck, we welcome differences. We do that because we know it is good for our employees, our products, our company and our community. Altruck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We thank all applicants for expressing their interest, however, only those qualifying for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $64,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- Marketing: 5 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person