Apprentice Elevator Mechanic.
Cambridge Elevator is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated self starter that is willing to learn a new trade. Motivation, attitude, and willingness to learn will factor higher then current mechanical skills.
- Assist senior mechanics in performing routine maintenance and repairs on elevators.
- Learn to diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical issues
- Assist with assembly of new elevators
- Perform basic repairs and maintenance
- Maintain and clean and organize the warehouse
- Follow all safety protocols and guidelines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems and components
- Strong mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
If you are looking to start a career in the elevator industry and have a passion for mechanics, this is a great opportunity for you. As an Apprentice, you will have the chance to learn from experienced professionals and gain hands-on experience in a fast growing industry.
Cambridge Elevator Ltd.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$52.00 per hour
- Company car
- Flexible schedule
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2H 1K3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB T2H 1K3