The Bucket Shop is a Timmins, Ontario based mining equipment repair and manufacturing facility and is the exclusive Canadian distributor for Rhinowear Wear Products. Our field team, also known as Steeltec, has been deployed across Northern Ontario, and remote parts of Canada, to fulfill projects including welding and millwright services.
As we continue to grow, we are searching for an Administrative Assistant that will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and providing support to various departments. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with various positions within the company in support of operations and providing excellent customer service.
Additional Job duties
- Providing administrative support to a variety of departments
- Ensuring work orders and billing are maintained
- Act as one of the first points of contact for customers and visitors
- Responding to customer inquiries and maintaining good customer relations
- Direct inquiries to the appropriate department
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files appropriately
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of industry related experience preferred
- Previous education in any administrative field considered an asset
- Must be eligible to work in Canada at time of application
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing company
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office Software
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures with precision
- Possess a high level of integrity and work ethic
- Possess organization skills with a special attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits package, including Extended Health, Dental & Vision coverage
- Development opportunities
- RRSP Program
- Great working environment
A full job description can be provided upon request.
While we thank all applicants for the interest in joining our team, only those selected for further review will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person