Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with eleven locations servicing Southern Ontario.
We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural operations, commercial enterprises and homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Location: Exeter, Ontario
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
At Huron Tractor, we believe people are the difference
Our commitment to great customer service starts with the great people on our team. We take pride in helping our employees develop careers that reward, enrich and grow with the individual.
· Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training
· Competitive compensation
· RRSP’s and extended benefits
· Employee Discounts
· Future Growth Opportunities
· Excellent team environments with a Social Committee that plans great events
About the Role
As an Optimization specialist you will be assisting customers with Precision Ag troubleshooting, machine optimizations, and training support. Are you technically minded with an interest in agriculture and machinery? This position may be for you!
· Provide Precision Agriculture technical phone support with a focus on superior customer service
· Develop and present product training to both customers and Huron Tractor staff
· Perform machine optimization visits to customers and that include instruction on settings and adjustments
· Plan and execute machine demonstrations to prospective customers
· Some activities listed above may require working weekends and evenings during planting and harvest season
What We Are Looking For
· Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on customer service and support
· Strong technical background and proficiency with computer applications
· Exceptional self-starting abilities
· Strong communication and organization skills
· Ability to operate with a solutions approach and identify existing/emerging customer needs
· Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet applications
· College diploma or equivalent in related technical, agricultural, or mechanical program preferred
Please forward your resume with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position. This position will be posted until filled. Apply Today! We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but is a general definition of the position's scope.
Huron Tractor welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law. Accommodations are available to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources at 519-235-1115
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
Work Location: In person