We are in need of a someone who is going to approach customers with the highest level of customer service. Someone who brings energy and has the desire to win. We offer an opportunity for you to take the next step in your career, part of a team, building a business, and helping others to do the same.
You will represent 3 different brands in an eCommerce environment as a phone-based retail and service team. We are a small group of family owned business with a huge opportunity for growth and a fantastic team of knowledgeable and experience people.
The goal is simple, excellent service. Our clients are not the most technologically savvy and tend to need assistance in their purchases and after sales needs and that's where our team will excel. Helping your clients will be so rewarding. It's a simple process; build relationships, solve problems, follow up support, ask for referrals, repeat.
You will have clear targets and expectations with the support to make that happen. You will have the opportunity to participate in the marketing of the brands through our social media and online advertising. An entrepreneurial and creative mind will thrive with us!
ABOUT CANADIAN HOME MEDICAL GROUP:
We are CHMG, a parent company to multiple online businesses which sell medical products to consumers Canada Wide.
Some of our web properties:
Although our stores are online, nearly half of our sales are by phone. Our customers are older and like to speak to someone, particularly for such an important purchase. We are a small business and have a start up minded work environment. We're working toward growing our business together and make sure we have fun doing it.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Be a solution provider. In sales and service, be a solution provider.
- Be the Company’s ambassador of Customer Service and effectively respond to and resolve all questions, concerns and inquiries to the satisfaction of the Customer (via email, chat, and phone)
- Handle Customer inquiries/concerns with courtesy and professionalism to ensure a positive customer experience and quick resolution to any issues/inquiries
- Track, record and prioritize customers support issues based on urgency and impact and work to expedite resolution of important customer impacting issues
- Accurately document all Customer inquiries/issues/concerns and provide timely and consistent feedback to Customer Service Manager
- Contribute to ongoing systems improvements to streamline processes and cross-team efficiency.
- Maintain open communication with the team in regards to customer service.
- Contribute to our social media and marketing program
IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- A passion for sales and helping people.
- Can fluently speak English (and maybe French, but not required).
- The candidate must be multitasking oriented with the ability to think on their feet. You will be working in a team environment and must understand the importance of meeting deadlines and customer expectations.
- Positive attitude, customer-first mentality, growth mindset; we’re here to be the best in our respective industries and we’re looking for someone who is looking to grow with us.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills and demonstrates a sincere approach to helping others.
- Ability to learn new programs as they arise (Account and Stock Management Software)
- A thirst for product knowledge and industry trends, someone who has specifications memorized
- An ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining an overall project perspective
- Excellent follow-up capabilities, ability to prioritize and handle several projects simultaneously
- An unwavering attention to detail.
What we offer:
- A supportive and inclusive work environment
- Hourly wage of $18-22 per hour based on experience
- 2 Weeks Vacation
- Health benefit spending account that can roll into RRSP
- Opportunity to advance into a management roll
- Parking Spot, also we are 1 block away from a major bus route.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON N5W 2M7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What makes you a good salesperson?
- Relationship Sales: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person