Small but growing CPA firm is looking to add a senior team member.
- Reviewing and preparing corporate, trust and partnership tax returns.
- Reviewing and preparing Notice to Reader financial statements.
- Assisting and supervising other staff with preparation of personal and corporate tax files.
- Assisting and supervising bookkeeping duties within the office.
- Reviewing individual Canadian Tax Returns.
- Resolving notices and corresponding with the CRA.
- Meet with clients to discuss year-end financial statements and tax returns.
- Provide basic tax consultations and advise.
- Conducting research on tax law and cases as required.
A successful candidate will have:
- Sound computer and application abilities.
- Experience in the above responsibilities.
- Experience using CaseWare, a tax preparation software, Sage 50 and/or QuickBooks, and Windows products.
- Excellent attention to detail.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications and the opportunity to excel in a dynamic public accounting environment. To explore these opportunities, forward your resume and salary expectations in confidence.
All resume information is received in confidence. While we appreciate all applications received, we can only contact directly those candidates selected for interview.
Job Type: Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Catharines, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-01