Are you looking to become a part of the fastest growing leader in the industry? If so, joining the Pro Reefer Team will allow you to take part in providing our customers with the highest level of service that only a few in the industry can offer.
Pro Reefer and Mobile Truck Services provides top quality repairs to trailer refrigeration equipment across Canada. If you are self-driven, looking to advance your career and enjoy diagnosing technical problems and performing hands-on repairs, you have just found your perfect match! Our company prides itself on building high performance teams across Canada, and we are always looking for candidates like you.
Benefits of joining the Pro Team
- Industry competitive base wage with shift premiums
- Initial and ongoing training opportunities/career advancement
- Location transfer opportunities
- Competitive Medical and Dental benefit package
- Life insurance
- RRSP Program
- Company uniforms
- Boot and tool allowance
- Promote from Within policy
- Referral bonus
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting, diagnostics and repairs.
- Preventative maintenance and pre-trip inspections
- General maintenance and PM services
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
- Communicating effectively with co-workers, customers and service managers
- Other duties as required
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in transport repairs and/or truck, trailer, auto technician repair experience
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing
- Own tools and storage device
- Good written and communication skills
Pro Reefer is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Pro Reefer is an essential business to our customers and communities, our team is working hard to keep supply chains up and running.
We look forward to hearing from our future PROs.
Keywords: Reefer, Vehicle Repair, Automotive Repair, Automotive Technician, Truck Repair, Skilled Trades, Mack, International, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Volvo, Automotive, Diesel, Diesel Repair, Diesel Tech, Diesel Mechanic, Gas Mechanic, Fabricator, Fabrication, Mechanic, Welder, Hydraulics Auto Repair, Truck Repair, Trailer Repair, Equipment Installer, Car Carrier Repair, Mechanical Repair, Installer, Truck Equipment, Auto Mechanic, Automotive, Repair, Light And Heavy Duty Trucks, Truck Mechanic Service Technician, Heavy Truck & Equipment Technician, Heavy Truck Mechanic, Equipment Mechanic, Shop Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, Fleet Mechanic, Fleet Technician, Trailer Mechanic, Refrigeration, 310J, 310T, PreTrip, Maintenance, ODP
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: In person