This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your Role at Baxter:
In this role, you will serve as a first point of customer contact regarding such matters as order management, product complaints, service complaints, adverse events, and general inquiries. You will be responsible for initial intake, documentation, and distribution of customer needs as required. You will also provide independent resolution to moderately complex inquiries and responsible for investigation of problems related to shipment of products, returns, credits, and orders.
What you'll be doing:
- Provides first point of contact for all customer inquiries and product/service complaints through phone, fax, email, or online.
- Provides first point of contact for order entry for both institution and Home Patient.
- Thoroughly documents all inquiries in adherence with company procedures.
- Redirects complex or specialized concerns to appropriate team for follow up (e.g. – medical inquiries, technical product support) when applicable
- Expedites customer orders as required.
- May provide guidance and training to department new hires
- Investigates and resolves problems related to shipment of products, returns, credits, and orders.
- Handle processing and issuing credits for returns.
- Sets-up new patients as per key requirements, maintains other records, and prepares customer required reports
- Patent management for inbound and international travel requirements
- Supports resolution of errors within GFax and EDI transactions
- Manages cycler deployment process
- Manage sample export and input order
- Prepares key customer/patient metric reports and resolves
- Resolves customer questions, and handles requests, where judgment and initiative are required to resolve and/or make recommendations.
- Perform initial data collection for product complaints and adverse events which may include:
Evaluate complaints for need to investigate and coordinate sample retrieval
Provide complainants resolutions (written or verbal) communication for known issues
Notification to third parties of product complaint
What you'll have:
High school diploma / Bachelor’s degree preferred in life science, health science, or related discipline.
Minimum 2- 5 years experience in customer service and administrative tasks.
Basic knowledge of broad supply chain activities
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
Analytical and business problem-solving skills
Ability to facilitate and manage change
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Ability to ask the right questions and lead conversations.
Ability to interact effectively with all levels of professionals (RNs, patients, other medical professionals).
Strong ability to multi-task.
Strong orientation for metrics
Nice to have:
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.