Associate Product Manager
Customer Relations/Sales Support
- Provide product launch sales support, serve as initial point of contact for customer/prospect inquiries.
- Follow up on potential customer enquiries to ensure that new business opportunities are maximized.
- Build and maintain solid working relationship with internal Company staff.
- Work to understand the Company’s product line, product design and engineering behind the Company’s products with capability of interpreting customer product specifications.
- Gather data to qualify potential customers.
- Assist Sales Leader in sales cycle; provide bid and quote support.
- Schedule weekly sales meeting with Sales Leader to review potential sales/customer inquiries/issues.
CRM System Management
- Initiate and maintain customer account set up in CRM system; maintain CRM system.
- Enter and maintain record of products ordered and shipped.
- Identify and provide market and customer feedback on product and product solution improvements, competitive landscape, segment/application/solution opportunities, and new trends to Company.
- Assist in develop of customer marketing and promotional material.
- Attend customer events, trade fairs, sales meetings as appropriate.
- Manage the product specification database and product data specification sheets.
- Develop and maintain product SKU setup.
- Maintain a record of current and historical prices of Company products and competitor products.
- Gain necessary knowledge to properly estimate product pricing in order to prepare customer quotes.
- Support the Sales Leader in preparing bi-monthly reports of sales; prepares monthly Sales Forecast Report and Product Pricing Report including current and historical Company product pricing and competitor product pricing.
Among other duties.
- Bachelor's degree in polymer/material science
- 2-3 years in product management or related technical role
- Demonstrated experience in developing/launching products/technologies
- Prior experience at a high-growth company or startup is nice to have, but not required
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Join our dynamic team and contribute to the success of our innovative products.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Pay: $94,500.00-$121,500.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Stock options
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-23