Are you ready for your next career opportunity?
If you are looking to manage with a highly visible, hands-on approach and provide the leadership and vision to fuel the growth of a successful Canadian business, then we are the right place for you!
The Assistant Store Manager provides support to the Store Manager in overseeing the daily retail store operations, and in the absence of the Store Manager, acts as the Manager on Duty (MOD). The Assistant Store Manager makes sure that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and followed by all team members, that inventory counts are done in a prompt and precise manner in order to have proper resupply of goods and ensures that established merchandising practices are followed. The Assistant Store Manager participates in recruitment and training activities of new employees.
Why join our team?
- Stimulating and diverse working environment;
- Competitive compensation, bonus plan and benefits package;
- Company matched pension plan;
- Tailor-made training program and integration process; and
- Opportunity to continue to develop management skills and pursue a career within the company.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the retail industry;
- Experience in team management;
- Flexible availability required (day, evening, weekend);
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Good leadership and communication skills; and
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and high-volume environment.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please apply online.
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.
WARNING: Dollarama will never ask you to send personal information such as your full name, address, date of birth or Social Insurance Number to us via email. Should you receive any job posting or information request asking you to complete a form or send personal information to someone claiming to be a Dollarama employee we encourage you to delete that message without replying. Requests such as the ones referenced here may be an attempt by someone outside of Dollarama to obtain your personal information for the purpose of identity theft.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person