Located in Waterloo, ON, Canada, BicDroid Inc. ("BicDroid") is a world technology leader in data and cyber security and has been selected by "Fortune Global 500" companies to protect their server data, enhance the security of their smartphones, and provide secure and reliable remote work solutions for their employees. Built on patented key technologies including quantum safe key management, end-to-end cryptographically secure access control (ECSAC), smart integration of ECSAC and encryption, secure hardware and OS level virtualization, and cryptographic partition for data self-protection, BicDroid’s products make data immune to malicious attacks, protecting data anytime, anywhere, and against any known/unknown threats including ransomware, malicious insiders, supply chain attacks, and fileless attacks. They include QDocument (server-side, client-side, and transmission security) and Quarantined Work Space (QWS), the most innovative, secure, reliable remote work solution on the market, and have been deployed in hundreds of millions of devices. With its recent advanced coding techniques for distributed file systems, BicDroid also offers high performance Hadoop.
- Responsible for outbound marketing activities for our products.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence, and develop product positioning and messaging accordingly to differentiate our products in the market and convey our unique values to customers.
- Enable our sales team by developing effective sales tools to support our selling process and communicating our key value propositions to our sales team.
- Work with our team to plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Successful software product marketing experience.
- Very strong written communication skills.
- Excellent people and management skills.
- Solid analytic skills.
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity or background in information technologies is a plus.
Post-secondary education in business, marketing, engineering, math, or science.
Job Type: Full-time