E-commerce Associate- Order Processing / Customer Service -Medical Equipment/Devices
This position is ideal for someone with order processing /customer service experience looking for a career change and wanting to be part of a growing e-commerce business.
We are searching for a talented professional to join our E-Commerce Operations team with exceptional skills in internet technology, exposure to e-commerce applications and web technologies or desire to learn. The right candidate will have strong communication skills and be able to provide exceptional customer service, work independently, and with a team of professionals.
- Process orders regularly and ensure timely execution of the dispatches.
- Interact and engage with our customers and vendors through emails and telephone.
- Provide superior customer service, and add value
- Ensure selling prices and costs are accurate
- Assist with the routine daily operations and customer support.
- Maintain a good level of knowledge in the e-Commerce space, gather business requirements, proactively share ideas or proposed changes, cooperate in the development of implementation plans, and support the execution of projects based on these activities
- Community college diploma in Business or computer Science
- Good working knowledge of the computer systems and Internet
- Being able to understand and work with various e-commerce systems applications is a must
- Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer service by providing them valuable information to make informed choices for required medical equipment
- Good communication and organization skills
- Able to prioritize the tasks and improve processes.
- Fluency in English
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person