Graybar Canada is looking for people with a desire to start a long-lasting career at one of the oldest and largest wholesale electrical distributors in Canada.
Graybar Canada – a division of Graybar Electric US – is a leader in the distribution of high quality electrical, automation and telecommunications products that supports these operations through related supply chain management and logistics services. We are also a Fortune 500 company.
Graybar operates more than 250 distribution facilities throughout North America, with over 30 branches across Canada alone. As one of the world’s largest employee-owned companies, Graybar Canada has the power and stability of a big corporation and the integrity and drive of a neighborhood business.
Graybar Canada has an exciting career opportunity available. We are currently seeking a Manager, Customer Service to join our Charlottetown, PE branch.
Graybar Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- No Evening or Weekend Shifts
- TELUS Health Virtual Care
- Cost shared Health and Dental Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Group RRSP Matching
- Corporate Fitness Membership Program
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Computer Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Service Awards Program
To coordinate and supervise all branch operation activities to achieve total customer satisfaction consistent with good business practices. Oversee warehouse, inside sales and administrative activities and assist with the resolution of branch-related service issues.
- Supervise all front-line customer service functions including counter sales representatives, warehouse support persons and administrative support staff to maintain established service standards. Perform on-going department inspections to verify timeliness and accuracy of service.
- Set branch schedules and procedures to meet local service requirements.
- Coordinate with counter sales reps to address and resolve customer service concerns and claims.
- Staff all branch customer service positions. Conduct performance appraisals for these positions and prepare candidates for promotion.
- Direct procedural, product and application training for branch service personnel and develop individualized training plans for all service personnel.
- Responsible for prompt shipment of customer orders, efficient warehouse operations and good housekeeping.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- College diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Broad knowledge of Company’s products, services and operations.
- Understanding and commitment to Company quality goals and standards.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills required.
- Ability to prioritize work and be flexible.
- Consistently able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle customer complaints and mediate customer disputes.
- Working knowledge of PC’s including Microsoft Word and Excel.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.