Hansen Industries is looking to hire Human Resources Assistant to join our HR dept.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the HR Assistant:
- Hiring of Staff: placing ads, screening of candidates, setting up interviews, manage offer process, reference checks.
- Assist with Onboarding Procedures, welcome email, New Employee Packages, coordinate with safety officer onboarding procedure, employee handbook.
- Manage environment for new employees (location, desk, phone, computer, chair, passwords, stationary, safety equipment).
- Create training schedules, maintain company wide Training Records
- With the HR Manager, create salary bands, review with COO and President and then publish this and distribute it to the managers for approval and then to all the employees and review annually.
- Assist with HR policies and Work Instructions (create and update)
- Apply for Recognition Awards and win at least one
- Support HR Manager with HR related duties and projects
- Support Safety Manager in pre-agreed areas.
- 1 to 3yrs. of HR experience
- Written and Spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- People first attitude
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Monday to Friday
- · Comprehensive Group Health and Dental Benefit Plan, with a Health Care Spending Account
- · RRSP
- · Profit sharing (if profitable)
- · Employee Training (Internal and External)
- · Tuition and professional fees reimbursement
- · Employee referral bonuses
**** 1 YEAR MINIMUM OF CDN HR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED ****
We Hansen Industries Ltd. is a Precision Sheet Metal/ Machine/Stamping Shop located in Richmond. We manufacture precision metal parts for high tech companies. We have been in business for over 45 years.
Visit www.hanind.com to know more about us!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Human resources: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person