Voltegic Energy Services is a fast paced growing company working in the oil & gas industry. We specialize in Mechanical, E&I and Combustion. We are based out of Athabasca with an office in Slave Lake. We currently have work in Athabasca, Slave Lake, Martin Hills, Nipisi, High Prairie, Wabasca and Conklin.
- Must be currently enrolled in pipefitting
- Experience in the oilfield construction and maintenance
- Valid Class 5 drivers license
- Valid H2S & First Aid safety certificate
- Work independently and as a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work safely
- Attending on-site/shop tailgate & safety meetings.
- Participate in safety programs (filling out all required safety documentation) Keep detailed and accurate documentation of safety information (FLHA’s & JHA’s SOC cards)
- Cutting & measuring pipe
- Be able to take direction from your journeyman
- Assist in the installation, assembly, and maintenance of mechanical piping systems under supervision.
- Learn to interpret pipe system blueprints and basic structural drawings.
- Utilize tools under guidance.
- Learn and assist in inspecting installed pipe systems
- Flexible shift if not from the area
- LOA for any non local successful candidates
- Accommodations provided to out of town workers
- Ticketed Contractor with truck preferred but not necessary. Rates to be discussed during the interview process
- Must be willing to travel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00-$32.00 per hour
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road
Expected start date: 2023-10-01