CPAP Clinic is looking for an enthusiastic clinician to be a part of our dedicated healthcare team in a full time permanent capacity.
- Educating patients about obstructive sleep apnea and the various treatment options available.
- Initiating CPAP therapy for our patients and troubleshooting any therapy complications our patients may encounter.
- Prepare reports and ADP forms for doctors’ review and approval.
- Liaising with ODSP, OW and Extended Benefits providers on behalf of our patients.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain and protect patient confidentiality.
- At least two years experience in customer service, experience in patient care preferred.
- A knowledge of CPAP equipment available in the market preferred.
- Demonstrates excellence in communication, written and verbal English. Proficiency in other languages an asset.
- Computer proficient and experience with administrative functions an asset.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Secondary School (preferred)
- CPAP Consulting: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person