The Product Marketing Lead uses their clinical background and unique blend of business and marketing savvy to lead and execute the product marketing strategy for Canon Medical’s Enterprise Imaging products and solutions. The position will collaborate with sales and marketing and product management stakeholders on the development and execution of new product launches including value proposition creation; competitive analysis and market trends; market pricing; product life cycle planning; and product training.
- Lead and execute the product marketing strategy for Canon Medical’s enterprise imaging solutions and clinical workflows across radiology, cardiology, oncology, etc.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management on the business plan, pricing, positioning, buying process, buyer personas, win/loss analysis and competitive landscape.
- Devise efficient programs for customer acquisition, customer retention, product launch, thought leadership, lead generation and reference customers together with sales and services.
- Develop and implement the Go-To-Market Plan for the Enterprise Imaging solutions in collaboration with product management and sales, ensuring alignment with market demands and customer needs.
- Provide guidance and customer feedback to key product development stakeholders and work cross functional within the organization to align.
- Develop and foster relationships with key clinical individuals and organizations within the industry.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and vendors to develop comprehensive marketing collateral based on clinical indication driven market segments, including execution of messaging, promotional materials, sales tools, and proof sources.
- Develop and implement product/solution readiness and sales support activities to boost sales (collateral, sales tools, training, thought leadership, pitch deck presentation, events).
- Participate in industry-related seminars and conferences and present information to cross functional teams and customers.
- Maintain industry and product knowledge to be able to address competitive issues as it relates to the customer visits, marketing, product demonstration and sales process.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Solution Directors to assist with creating and providing appropriate messaging to Canon Group Companies regarding marketing plans, product functionality and requirements.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferable marketing or healthcare
- 3 to 5 years of marketing experience and go-to-market activities, preferable with healthcare products
- 2+ years of experience in PACS, radiology imaging or advanced visualization technologies
- Proven track record of results in fast paced results driven organization
- Demonstrated skills in product positioning and strategic thinking handling a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic Marketing Training preferred
- Healthcare IT background required
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Must be able to fulfill physical expectations related to overnight travel. Must be able to remain in a stationary position most of the time. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.