Benefits Service Coordinator, 14 Mth. Contract
What You’ll Do – The Role (Responsibilities)
- · Act as point of contact internally for all aspects of benefits administration
- · Conduct benefits overview presentation with all new hires
- · Manage benefits processes, including but not limited to facilitating the annual open enrollment period, registering the new employees in benefits program, facilitate any changes to current coverage, and process coverage terminations, as well as all related requests.
- · Support the rollout of new components and/or changes to existing benefits programs.
- · Manage group benefits questions and concerns and escalate as needed through HR management, the broker, and the carrier(s), as needed.
- · Communicate any changes, including rate changes, to the business and liaise with payroll to ensure changes are applied accurately in the HRIS.
- · Process and manage any life, AD&D, and disability claims by ensuring all required documentation has been submitted.
- · Collaborate with the HR Business Partner(s) to facilitate a safe return to work for the employees.
- · Assist employees with pregnancy, parental & adoption leaves of absence.
- · Maintain a ‘Leaves of Absence’ tracker.
- · Liaise with the insurance broker and benefits provider(s) as needed.
- · Audit and manage monthly invoices and cost allocation for benefits program components.
- · Ensure benefits data integrity across all associated platforms and ensure up to date and accuracy records management.
- · Management of health and wellness resources, including The Hub, distribution of materials, educational communications, and any relevant updates.
- · Create and share reporting regarding demographics, utilization, coverage, and trends.
- · Prepare and distribute employment experience letters, as needed, and serve secondary provider of employment verification letters.
- · Provide administrative support in the facilitation of internal employee changes, including notification and communication as needed.
- · Manage the annual Employee Engagement Survey and provide supporting reports and analytics with comparative components.
- · Assist with the design, development and rollout of policies and programs for the organization
- · Manage internal employee recognition program, including years of service, and facilitate related initiatives, provide monthly benefits updates for the organization’s newsletter.
- · Maintain a national vehicle licensing and work permit tracking system.
- · Maintain a national security clearance tracking maintenance process.
- · May assist with translation requests and communications as required.
- · Other tasks and responsibilities as may be required from time to time, consistent with the position and the job description and duties set out herein.
What You Need (Requirements)
- · Post-secondary education in Human Resources or related field.
- · Strong communication and interaction skills while dealing with sensitive matters.
- · Minimum three years’ experience in Human Resources/Benefits
- · Excellent computer skills.
- · Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- · Experience with ADP Workforce Now HRIS system is considered an asset.
- · Bilingual in French and English considered a strong asset.
- · In the case of a power outage or declared State of Emergency by any level of Government, be available for work.
- · Manual dexterity is required to use desktop computers and peripherals.
- · Overtime as required.
- · Some travel may be required.
- · Lifting or moving up to 10lbs may be required.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?? APPLY NOW
A little bit about Us…
Proudly Canadian and respected throughout the industry, we have built our success through expertise, integrity, and innovation in providing on-site power generating solutions nationwide. For more than 60 years, our unparalleled reputation for delivering the right generator solution and superior customer service has been built by our loyal Customers. Visit us at www.totalpower.cato learn more about us.
Our growth & Culture: As Canada's 1st Choice for PowerGen, we’ve been growing quickly and aim to keep doing so – if you want to be part of our success story, join our family, and grow with us! Our employees are our biggest asset; their engagement and passion are the key to our success. We EMPOWER them to be ENGAGED!
Selected candidates with disabilities who require support in the selection process will be accommodated to the best of our ability. Please let us know how we can help.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 14 months
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Must have strong communication and interaction skills while dealing with sensitive matters.
- Excellent computer & Microsoft Office: 2 years (preferred)
- Bilingual in French & English considered an asset: 2 years (preferred)
- Benefits Coordination: 3 years (required)
- Drivers License in Good Standing (required)
Work Location: In person