As part of the Human Resources team at Redoe Mold Company Ltd, this position will be involved in hiring, training, motivating and supporting all team members within the organization.
- Support payroll and benefits administrator
- Advise the Management team of laws and regulations to ensure the company follows legal rules of employment.
- Monitor vacation time taken & entitlements, sick days, etc.
- Social Media advertisements such as Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Provide support in all Recruiting needs through, candidate assessment, screening, presenting the most qualified candidates to the team and maintain relationships with external recruiters.
- Handle disciplines, up to and including terminations
- Complete the orientation and onboarding of new hires, training employees about company vision, mission, policies and procedures.
- Support the Human Resources continuous improvement plan
- Maintaining HR and H&S files, training documents, inspections, etc.
- Provide clerical assistance to the General Manager
- Coordinating employee relations events and charities
- Prepare travel arrangements and Board Crossing invitation letters
- Support the Health and Safety policies and procedures within the facility, ensure that all team members are working safety, PPE is provided, training is monitored and kept up to date, an active member of the JHSC and ensure that all inspections are conducted within the designated timeline setup by the OHSA
- Support the Accident and Incident process through WSIB filing, return to work plans, review Incident trends and execute permanent solutions to safety concerns.
- Training and development for all team members for both Internal and external requirements and development opportunities
- Completes any other assignments, duties and projects that may be assigned
- 5 years’ experience as an HR Generalist
- College or University diploma required
- CHRP an asset
- Worked in a manufacturing environment
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- LASALLE, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person