Social Workers - this is the life-changing opportunity you’ve been looking for. Join Horizon Health Network in beautiful New Brunswick, where you’ll find friendly communities and a relaxed, affordable and healthy lifestyle.
We have permanent, public-sector roles with guaranteed hours, comprehensive benefits and pension, excellent opportunities for professional growth and the following salary and recruitment incentives for Social Workers:
- $31.5496 to $42.9018 per hour
- $5,000 recruitment incentive
- Up to $5,000 relocation assistance.
WHO WE ARE
Horizon is the largest regional health authority – and one of the largest employers – in New Brunswick. With 12 hospitals and more than 100 medical facilities, we focus on delivering quality and safe health care services, to half a million residents in New Brunswick, northern Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
The Social Worker is responsible for providing clinical social work services to patients, families and staff.
- University degree in Social Work.
- Must be registered and a member in good standing with the New Brunswick Association of Social Workers.
- Assessing, planning and providing therapy to individuals and groups
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Participating in interdisciplinary care planning
- Preparing and presenting information and education sessions
- Providing mentoring and support for students
- Participating in developing, maintaining and evaluating policies and procedures
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Guaranteed hours
- Recruitment incentive: $5,000
- Relocation assistance: up to $5,000
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
- Company pension
- Relocation assistance
Work Location: On the road