This position is responsible for applying selling techniques to merchandise, developing client base to build sales and store profit objectives. Assist in all aspects of the daily operations of a retail store.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
- Demonstrates salesmanship skills by maintaining sales productivity levels.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, cleaning store including stockroom and bathroom, vacuuming and returning product to inventory.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing and loss prevention.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
- Cashier duties.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Ability to process information or merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Past experience in retail
- Ability to read, write, and understand English required
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proper telephone etiquette.