Inside Sales Representative
Working out of our Donovan's Mt. Pearl, Glencoe Drive location, this is a full time permanent position reporting to our Inside Sales Supervisor; the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for managing a detailed account list and other data entry duties.
Job Scope - Duties & Responsibilities.
- Execute weekly customer call list.
- Enter and process orders.
- Prepare customer deals sheets.
- Manage key accounts.
- Customer service.
- Fielding Route Sales Team phone calls.
- Order Invoicing.
- P.O. Receipt Entry.
- Stock Transfers.
- Credit note processing.
- Potential for out of office sales calls.
- Work effectively in a team based environment.
Job Skills & Qualifications.
- Strong customer focus, understanding customer needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and process improvement skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of databases.
At. F.J. Wadden & Son's, our vision is to bring reliable and innovative wholesale distribution solutions to retail and food service customers throughout Newfoundland. Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We are an equal opportunity employer, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at FJ Wadden & Son's.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person