Coordinates all orders for Marine Dealers and boat builders to ensure corporate sales and profitability goals are attained through detailed analysis of available inventory to meet orders and meet dealer needs unique to their operating structures.
This position is an office based position with some travel to dealerships and boat builders as needed to improve our company performance.
The incumbent is required to have an exceptional ability to multitask and remain in control of simultaneous situations and/or projects. Tact, diplomacy and strong communication skills are also essential to properly interact with different levels of the organization.
Demonstrated organizational, time management and administrative skills are required. An ability to prioritize multiple tasks and an attention to accuracy is vital. We are looking for a well organized team player with a proactive approach, excellent interpersonal skills and at least 3 to 5 years experience in related work experience.
- Responsible for the updating and maintaining of database files
- Providing analysis of dealer activities and requirements to improve effectiveness and efficiency in our systems to integrate into our customer
- Make recommendations to improve the efficiency of Marine staff and field staff to best meet the needs of all customers
- Improve or develop new methods of data analysis which may include the creation of new business reports to provide improved information for business decisions
- Maintain detailed and up to date information from all sources available regarding the dealer inventory, boat builder inventory, annual retail program progress, back orders, etc.
Dealer/Logistics/Parts & Accessories Support
- Anticipate business issues in advance and provide potential solutions
- Ensure all Marine initiatives are integrated with boat packages, outboard motors and parts and accessories
- Participate in Marine sales and logistics activities as part of the Marine division
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the operation of our dealers to ensure we integrate our operations with their operations as closely as possible as a Marine supply provider
- Review boat builders business plans and schedules to co-ordinate our internal processes to meet their needs
- Constant interaction and communication with dealers, customers and internal departments and helping to resolve issues on behalf of the MAM group.
- Will be required from time to time to attend weekend sporting events, recreational consumer shows etc
- University Degree preferred or equivalent College and work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years experience within a similar position of inside sales and business analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent communication, time management, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to support and advocate for the dealer to ensure business issues are investigated and understood to find a mutually agreeable business relationship
If you would like more information regardig this position, please contact Human Resources at 705-999-8600 extenstion 2113 at our corporate head office for futher information. Resumes expressing your interest for this position along with a cover letter indicating your qualifications should be submitted to [email protected].