CMC Electronics welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward.
The PCB Modeler Fitter and Wire Fitter / Installer works under the Electronic Brake Pad Assembly and Repair Team. The fitter must support the routine activities of repairing wafers and their components.
- Mount the circuit board to the panels;
- Mount the colored plastic elements in the plate, according to the drawing;
- Perform various operations related to the assembly of optical filters, such as cutting, gluing, lamellation of filters, etc .;
- Mount windows, magnifying glasses and optical blocks on the panels;
- Glue the plates together, using the template;
- Check all the lamps on the printed circuit boards and identify those that need to be replaced;
- Eliminate lighting leaks by touching up paint;
- Clean or rectify the image of the panels (graduation, lettering, etc.) by adding or removing black or gray paint, using a slide, microscope, paintbrush, naphtha, etc .;
- Put the date, serial number and other information on the back of the panel;
- Mix the various chemicals, using the scale;
- Work with a blade, jigs, syringe, brush and other small hand tools;
- Use a microscope, glue and air distributor, oven, power supplies, etc .;
- Perform any other related tasks assigned to him.
- Minimum of three (3) months of relevant experience;
- Attestation or relevant experience in hand-held soldering according to the J-STD001D is an important asset.
CMC is committed to employment equity and to the equal access program. CMC encourages members of designated groups to apply for jobs.